Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 20 July 2008

Everthing

Okay let the pictures do the talking. haha

was baking a cake few days ago

buahahah... it did not taste so good. =/ the sides were too hard. I put too little water. ah shucks. better luck next time xD


New table =D notice that off brown shelves thingy ? my dad took it out from the old one and put it there. haha.so creative. more space. *eyes twinkle*

but one bad thing. my mirror!! sobs. haha

My mouse is like royalty. I have to use a music book as the mouse pad. other books, it doesn't accepts. doinks.


Yi jean darling gave me this as a birthday present. =D cute right?
hehe

A card from her as well

The contents. hehe

it's usage.. buahaha.

last friday i think.

cough cough, that's not me . xD

Saturday, yesterday at lot 10. gosh my feets are tiring. just walk here and there, following my parents . haha. I had not enough shopping! boo.. haha.

Me =D

halter top dress for 10 bucks. and yes I have to climb up on my bed in order to take a full length.
now it's difficult for me to look at my face clearly. boo la.. haha

shoulder off shirt.. xD nice horh?

ELENA!! are you jealous ? =p don't be la sayang. =D sayang sayangs

haha.. well that's bout it.
there you go =D

No comments: