Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 1 August 2008

WALL.E

hey hey !

did you know that advertlets are giving tickets away for WALL.E, Here

Shout in excitement!

I want to watch that show.My cousin and I was craving for it since the trailer came out.

Wall.E is super dooper cute.

he'll be helping us to clean earth up.. wooo.
I wonder what does the world look like after 700 years.

The trailer is hilarious, Him being magnetic, attracting metal stuff.. like when he tried holding hands with the other robot, his 'hand' got stuck. haha.
ooh! and he was so brave to save his 'girlfriend' eve, and he was so sweet attempting to do that and doing all those little things for her.

not to mention , he even got to explore the universe. and meet up with us humans once again..
pity him that he was acting like a fugitive. but I don't know what happens next..

SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

besides that, It's really funny to see what a robot thinks of the things we made, and the reaction towards the things he found.

hehe

Jeng Jeng. xD

No comments: