Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 28 July 2008

School, class of 5E

My class has become a eating fest.
if that's the write sentence to say...

really, like our classmate brings food, especially cookies, and we'll pass it around, and even eat it during teacher is teaching. haha.

even now during recess, we will buy apollo biscuits and other creamo and stuff and hid it back to class.
there are once or twice we almost got caught.

and my friend did. the prefect , the junior, was plain rude. very.

GAH , but who cares =p
we'll continue to eat anyways in class.

then when i was throwing rubbish today, I noticed that most of the rubbish in the plastic bag came from the wrappers.. whoopsie...

;) had to write 5E in bold to attempt to cover it.. teehee..

well, tuition was fun. =)

and I'm tired, yawn...

off I go... night =)

No comments: