Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 12 July 2008

Birthday post, 2nd July, 16 years old

so on the 2nd of july. my birthday. 16 YEARS OLD!
so you soon see below that my room is a mess, and I have quite an amount of black clothing

I couldn't decide what to wear you see







and so i settle with this

With white heels, I was quite mismatch that day. I thought my bad was white till when we were out I realised that it was black . oh well.
I need more coloured shirt . heh.

Watch get smart. thoroughly a comedy movie. wouldn't give too much credit for it.

Then we went to have dinner.
another dinner which is not so tasteful

cheese pizza, this is okay

cheese fondue. it felt like cheese and water

sizzling hot back pepper lamb chopp

chicken bits with lot's of oil. =/

Mocha, the drinks are okay.

I forgot. =/

Ice lemon tea

Sausage cheese hotdog

Fish fillet.

During school, between 2nd and 3rd, my friends and all managed to sing happy birthday to me six times. haha. =D love them muchies.

I didn't have cake. =p
but on the next day, after est, El and Siew May showed up with a cake. blueberry chocolate cake. yumyum. I was kind of shock, but nonetheless happy. =D

thanks to everyone for what they did. everything.
so yeah.

it's kinda short! I have to go practice piano! byebye

No comments: