Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 19 July 2008

JOR!

I'm currently merajuk-ing abit.

cause my mum wouldn't let me out on sunday. =( to watch movie. jerrrr..
she said " your piano exam coming , cannot. and If you fail one more time, ( SHHH!!!) don't need to go out until you finish your spm"
me: " maaa, no need so kua zhang right? "
Mum: I pay a lot of money not for nothing okay.
me: * grumble* * sigh in defeat*

LOL

it's just one movie .=(

gosh, I think the last time I went out with any of my friends would be what? the last school holiday. during june lo. =/ * POUTS*

was over at grandpa's just now after having dinner with them.
After dinner all starter to wander around, leaving my bro, mum, my other grandma and I
then they started talking bout 'stuff'
made me feel guilty in a sense of way and sad at the same time.
make me eager to study more and stuff .

jor, I'm getting all touchy touch. haha.

I'm tired. doink doink brother who woke me up at 4 in the morning so he could get it. wth =/

hmm, what's more to rant? haha.

during tuition, laughing around and quite satisfied that I was able to answer most of the questions. =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--this section is deleted-

don't wanna talk bout it anymore.

gosh I'm so tired. my everydays are filled with tuition, homeworks, practice piano, piano class.
sleepless night. insomnia since friday dude... not fun at all.


peace out =D

-great , I have tuition tomorrow. sigh.

-Lenn-

No comments: