Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 17 September 2007

Brings back The Memories.~

Just a ultimately short post I hope.

I felt very unmannerable , dunno if there's such word! Gah need to make this quick. anyways. yeah , I felt that way cause I didn't accept my award with both of my hands. Although I did say Thank you but as a token of RESPECT I should have.. but I didn't. Boo, shame on me.

Went to SPCA todae, wanted to pick out another dog, since My dog, died. Wanted the Dalmation but it was taken. boohoo =(

yeah , had a talk with El todae, El, I didn't know you felt that way around me. I feel that way too sometimes around you.. and I really appreciated that you gimme all those advices, and I can do it all those stuff.. but yeah.. I told you right? I have one problem.. or mayb more..


I can't pass thru myself.

but el, really thanks alot.. and I know you guys are getting bored of me ranting bout him. but seriously, ubberly confused, and I should not put that infront of me know, I should just yank it back wherever it came from. Should study now..

want to write more, but time forbid.

Thanks El, I wurve you :D

yeah I know you lurve me too =D

P.s we're not Les.. so shoo! =D
OH yeah i will , i think I'll blog lesser, exam's in a week ..
and I'll try not to be so emoish.. I won't pwomise. cause I know I can't keep it..
I'll TRY !


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only..


-Lenna-

The emo-ness in me...

No comments: