Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 3 September 2007

A Promising update

I know that I'm suppose to update this earlier.. haha.. but I was busy.. blehhh..

okay..

WED,29 Aug 07
I missed school.. I have a very good excuse kay! I followed my brother to P. Ketam.. yeah you heard it right.. haha.. I skipped school just to get my butt there.. hahaa..

well.. It was fun tho.. sigh.. I'm getting lazy to write.. =p

(please note that my brother is a special kid)

Went to his school at SMK DESA PETALING. and no, it's not a special school, it's sort off mix.. they have special classes for him and his other school mates and yes there are normal student if that's how you name it.

anyways.. by the time we reach there, he was late for ahem, assembly. he quickly ran to the assembly ground and stood straight.. haha.. so adorable! then they started singing the national anthem " NEGARAKU" oh yeah.. before that.. the girls are all infront .. then there's a gap.. then guys lined up at the back.. I was like fuh.. need anot.. lolx..


Right they were singing.. and were singing so softly, my gosh couldn't hear a single thing. Then there was one loud voice, which overruled the whole assembly ground and those who were singing. and I was finding.. who was it?? I wondered. Just then I saw, it was a boy who come from the same class as my brother, his name is Jason.

now, Jason, how shall I describe him? He is tall, and he can speak cantonese I think pretty well. A problem with him , well not A but one of the problem I know, I observed, is that he couldn't control his bladder. For that he needs to wear PAMPERS all the time. now don't laugh, it's very rude. It seriously is. I mean you can't blame him for being like that can you? I say NO. You practically can't.

There were many more . One of the teacher saw me looking at the rows, and she pointed to another boy, who couldn't stay still. He has that sickness.. ARGH! I forgot the name AGAIN! gosh. There were much much more.

anyways.After assembly, those who were not going went back up to class. and those who went , went and lined up. I was going with my brother and his class mates as well as the Chinese club Society.

After getting everything done, we headed to the KTM station. and we had to walk.. I was like dumbstruck. being a pampered brat , heh, and every school trip I went , we never had to walk. I mean we do but not to .. sigh.. you get the point right? so yeah, we WALKED to the KTM station. hehe.

okay , so we waited and went off to KL sentral and sat another KTM to PELABUHAN KLANG.
and there we set the ferry for bout an hour I think, to reach the destination..



waiting for the KTM


Inside the KTM, heading to Pelabuhan Klang


Jacklyn, unsure on how to spell her name.

The view, during the ferry ride.


The view.. quite a nice day..


can you see an eagle there?

Then half way we visited the place where they rare fishes, it has a name as well, and I forgot.. Agriculture..

This is how the place looks like


This is the path we had to take.. and some and realllllyy wobbly..


My brother and his friend =D
After that we reached our destination and we quickly had lunch. sorry no pictures of the food, cause practically everyone was hungry so yeah, they gobbled them.. heh.

After eating, we had some time at the restaurant, so I decided to take some pictures of them, well let's say THEY wanted ME to take a picture of them.. haha..

She is quite a sweet girl, but knowing her a day can't really make my judgment though. El she is the who calls me "jie jie, don't take her picture."

This is Mei ling... She's a very... err... and She will always get scolding from the teachers and the girls..haha.. they seem to hate her alot.. sigh..

El this is the tai ka jie, I mention to you about.. heheh..


My brother! Cute =D


Went to visit the temple..

then headed to the ice factory.. ate a little ice then head back to the ferry.

She's cute.. haha.. she's 6 .

Her sister. I think she's 3-4



So Jealous, she's got highlights.. why JOHOR SO GOOD HARH???


lolx..

I guess that's all.. =p


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine and mine only.. =D

-Lenna-

No comments: