Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 9 September 2007

Of nothingness and Somethingness..

Haha,

I know the title of the post is funny.. owh what the heck, I'm running out of titles to put and things to blog.. haha.. actually I have plenty to blog, but I'm just lazy , and there are times when I want to blog, but I just go apathetic or I've forgotten what I've wanted to blog.. haha.. sorry!!

I'm try to blog more often..

First off,

Todae is an unluckie unluckie day..

Today's my FIRST PAPER, Karangan and Essay.
Fuh, I think I'm gonna fail for BM, I wrote so short.. and I didn't have enough time for both of the papers.. for section B essay, wrote bout 2 and a half pages, but my story isn't finish, and I didn't much time, so pratically my ending sux..

After the exam, MUM CAME LATE, so had to hitch a ride from EL. I forgot that it was BRIANNA, haha.. okay okay , BRIAN'S birthday.. I soooo sorry I forgotten it BRIAN.. crap now have to save lagi money to get your present.. anyone who's so kind and generous, would like to donate some money to me??xD ( only accept RM 50 and above.. =D)

Went for lunch and went to the playground for a swing.. =D It felt so good, haha.. it's been quite long since I sat the swing..

Next , headed to TESCO to get presents for My two adorable little cousin bwothers.. whose birthday I don't know when , but around this date as well, and I'm going to celebrate with them tomorrow, I'll try to get pictures.. =D

I was at the small arcade, playing the basketball thingy, and my brother kept throwing the ball high, and as a result, it hit my nose. OUCH!!!!!! I was sooo pissed off, and after that I didn't want to play anymore and my nose was hurt..argh! oh yeah, did I mention I was in still in my school uniform? argh.. Dad and mummy persuade me larh to play, cause we had extra tokens, then after that we finally got out presents! so yeah, while waiting for the queue, my mum and dad went wondered around, I was so frustrated cause it's our turn already, and I hadn't any money with me.. My dad came back and then I had to look for my mum, I had to pass through my dad, but his hand was above me and he didn't give me much space, I tried and manage to move by getting my head hit.. ARGH!!!!

so mighty pissed, came back just head to my room and sleep.. hah.. now I feel so much better..

and I'm actually quite bored.. hmm who knows , Mayb I'll really do the Task Elena has set for all of us( SS members)

haha, I did some chamwhoring again, and I went shopping I think last week, Manage to buy clothes.. ahha..went to few places to get it.. Mid Valley, Time Square, Sg.Wang etc etc..

I didn't take pictures of them yet, I'm too lazy.. I shall post up MY own face.. ahaha.. =p



Hie.. =D


This is quite fake.. wheheheh.. but still I like it.


I haven't the faintest idea what I've been doing.

shh.. EL! : SHADDAP AND DRIVE. ahah =p


the so called octopus mouth.. blehhh.. =p

The hand just ruin everything

just look and me and be dazed.. =D

End of post~

I shall find things to post more often..

Exam in two weeks!
10 days and 22 papers! gah..


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine , and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: