Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 1 September 2007

MERDEKA!

MERDEKA!!

one more minute till merdeka is over..

haha..

Merdeka means independence.. this is the day when Malaysia is free from being colonized by other country..

This is also the 50th year of our independence.. so proud.. =D

Whee..

Happy 50th Independence Day MALAYSIA!!

muah muah.. I wurve you.. hahaa..

So happie can?? lolx

kay... many of my friends went to DATARAN MERDEKA in the early morning.. while I've been sleeping since 30th Aug 07 at 11.00pm till 31th Aug 07 about 11.00 am .. xD so yeah.. I practically miss everything this year.. the fireworks , the performance, the boring speeches.. and much more.. I miss quite a lot of things this year.. Marsh house sukan tara, The run.. alot.. sigh sigh..

nyways.. so I celebrated merdeka by going shopping.. =D went to time square.. it was quite late tho.. hehe.. but I did get to shop.. and I finally got a.... pants.. lolx.. hmm.. then went to the night market located in Taman Segar.. nothing much.. =D

so I celebrated my merdeka by going shopping, how bout you??


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine and mine only...

-Lenna- MERDEKA!

No comments: