Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 14 September 2007

Earthquake...

Woah, Earthquake from Indonesia affected the southern part of Malaysia. Can you believe it??

Got it from the internet.

KUALA LUMPUR:The massive earthquake off the western coast of Indonesia’s Sumatra island sent “shudders” to several parts of Malaysia.

Residents in high-rise units either dashed down on their own or were directed to do so by security personnel. Most reported feeling tremors at about 7.15pm.

A Kuala Lumpur City Hall official said the operations centre received information that tremors were felt in Setapak, Cheras, Jalan Pudu and several other parts of the city.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I however did not felt it.. I donno, my whole family did not felt it either.. hmm.. never realise such earthquake could cause Malaysia a big mess... I think Singapore is affected too cause it's just below of Malaysia.


Anyways, hope everthing return to normal ..

=)


know why I'm not blogging??

cause I feel emo, I want to blog bout awesomely sad things, sorry can't help it.. I try to blog bout happy things but i look at the 4 pillars of wall with pure agony. Gosh.. I feel so lonely, I feel so hurt, I feel disowned, I feel, lost.

and it's not cause of a boyfriend kay? I don't have one.. hmm not like anyone wants me anyway..
It's just someone else...

YOU WANT ME??

haha, I doubt it..


I just need my emo days to pass by.. and yeah i need to concentrate on my studies as exam is the following week after the next.. So yeah, got to buck up although it's only form 4 final year, but I wanna try to get better grades from now on so it would help my college application, God knows where I'm heading too, I'm clueless.. nyways.. too tired, and yay , I finished my Bio assignment and boo, My est presentation sux and so much embarrassing things happened today haha..


and I want to change my blogskin.. =D found pretty awesome ones , just need to find time for it.

Reminder ---

-Ask RACH to fax over the NOTES!!!---

nite =D

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine and mine only.

No comments: