Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 19 May 2010

Part 2


I stopped Part 1 where UCSI conned me =X

okay, I didn't like UCSI at first but it did give me a sense of independence, and I really got to brush up my leadership skills in UNI LIFE.


AND, I met awesome people from around the world. I was , am, still slightly introvert. I don't regret knowing these people eventhough it was only for a short time. I learnt a lot bout their culture and religion and by also not stereotyping them, it's SO important to keep an open mind.


oh and there was the exam, the final exam. I didn't study Biology good enough, just so happen my mum got a minor attack and had to send her to the clinic and everything was havoc, hence a C+ in my bio. RAWR. major disappointment when you are trying to studying bio related field. =p but the rest, like uni life- A and calculus and chemistry with respective Bs.

I didn't say I was proud with my results, but I was somehow contented with it? except bio cause I knew I could do SOOO MUCH better.

anyways, after that, was having the holidays for a week and I had to stop uni. for good. so that I can apply for other universities.


Seriously, I have been making wrong turns my whole life, I am far from perfect, making the wrong decisions in relationships, in life, in studies. I was very very very stubborn and I didn't see that there are many other universities that I could enrol in and not only to that particular university.
and I admit that I have wasted time and money on UCSI and another disappointment to add in my list. gah.

I am currently now, staying at home, supposedly checking for other important stuff, practicing piano and supposedly packing too! I really really really want to change myself for the better.

I want to lose weight-FAT
I want to learn how to cook,
I want to be less stubborn and really accept people for who they are
and also listen to then, which include shutting up ,
not being such a brat and a stuck up =/
want to learn how to really really prioritize in a short time and achieve what it's left here before I go, even if I don't go , I will feel proud of myself.
complete things and start making the right turns! there is a limit where everyone has to STOP making the wrong turn and finally do something right.

I hope I won't let my parents or anyone down. I need to fight. fight against myself, my willpower, my perseverance, my patience, everything, every aspect in my life, regardless friends, relationship, future, I have to fight. rightfully.

and I also want to study. hahaha. I know that my post have been super boring. I am working on it? what can you say when you're always coop up at home eh? =)

and I REALLY WANT TO BRUSH UP MY DRIVING SKILLS D:

No comments: