Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 18 May 2010


My whole day consist of my head being in the clouds.

I did nothing rawr! but exercise. my mind was in a haze.

shall do things tomorrow.

Quote: don't put off things you can do today, tomorrow.

so true.


Playlist
Sugarland-Why don't you stay
Uncle Kracker-Smile
Shania Twain- It's in the way you love me
The Fray-Never say never
Rosette-Crushed
- How can sorry mend the broken heart
Taylor Swift-Invisible
Kenny G-Breathless
-I will always love you
Glee-True colours
The Last Goodnight-Pictures of you
Olivia Ong- sometimes when we touch
Breaking Benjamin-Give me a sign
Goo Goo doll- Iris
Yellow card- Only you
Lady Antebellum-I need you now


any more recommendations?

:]
I've been a lousy blogger, and I apologize! I have nothing to blog about apparently D: how sad my life is, well if you want to hear how SAD my life is, it would be never ending. HAHA.

okay, not funny, right.

nighties night

I will be strong and hold on.


No comments: