Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 16 May 2010


I made a choice.

to get hurt.

to get my heart broken.

to be ignored.

to annoy.

to hope.

to fight.

and to love.


I went out with my cousin today =]

it was great bonding time. we chat, we laugh, we talked about our problems, we are to stay away from potential beings, haha, we are,was,were there for each other.

In a way, I understand how she feels which in relation, I understand about how he felt.
and she understands how I felt in relation to understand how he felt.

I k now you don't get it! haha.

I guess that, you don't have the courage to believe, not anyone, but me.
you don't have the courage to be hurt, by me.
you don't have it in you to take a chance but to move away and start anew.

it is understandable, I never said I didn't and wouldn't understand.
but you should also understand why am I doing this.

Everyone at some point in their life, okay almost every point in their life as they grow, they need to experience pain, anger, angst, disappointment, happy, joy, escalated feeling.
AND, they have decisions to make. no one can run away without making a decision.

everyone is bound to get hurt.

I kinda wish Mellie was here or she would reply my message. harhar. I am impatient :D

I am making no sense, cause i am not thinking properly. RAwr. and I am nearing sickness. boo.

goodbye.

No comments: