Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 19 May 2010

Last Rant at the moment (hopefully)

I am tired of sulking,
I am tired of not doing anything,
I am tired of sleeping late, and waking up late cause I start to pump late at night, to have the energy to do stuff. I hate it.
I am tired of being tired.

I don't like it now that I have no motivation or that I am neglecting every signals and signs to do things.
and my mood has been bad and hormones flaring.

My period is even late for a week. I know that for most people it might be normal but for me it isn't. I NEVER HAD A LATE PERIOD and it explains a lot, seeing that it's a week late.. AND I had major cramps, I couldn't get off the bed. T_T *cries* I don't like to depend on medicine not that I don't believe in medicine, hello, I am trying to enrol into a program having to do with science related subs.

I don't like waking up knowing that oh crap, I just slept through the day. UGH. mega hate, and know that once AGAIN your parents help you do your chores. WTF. hmmph.

I miss my friends, I am pathetic. I have no friends, I have no life- quote Elena Lai. HAHA.
I need to hang out with friends and also I need to stop moping around as in being lifeless. SERIOUSLY.
I WAS suppose to finish my second piece 2 weeks ago, and I am still in the 4 page whereas there is 6 pages. and whenever my teacher wants to have class, my body miraculously fall sick or I injured my wrist or fingers.
even my body agrees with me. rawr!

I need to turn my body clock and wake my body up. PROPERLY. gah. and I told my cousin I would lose weight until july comes. :D

and I really have been neglecting all the other things around me, I have to start checking for tickets and accommodation and stuff. and I am not even sure yet, I haven't get the letter yet, which is HAVOC.

GRRRR.


so bye :]

No comments: