Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 1 May 2010

A facade

it's hard to say I love you when it doesn't have an effect on you anymore

it's hard to say I want you when those words are about to be rejected.

facade of happiness is a skill of art.
a protection to how raw your feeling is,
acting fine is fine, cause then everything might be fine.

you know, I was reading through everything you gave me, and I realize that yes, maybe the appreciation is not enough.

after all, it's a moment too late to repair.

okaaayyy, emo posts will end by tomorrow hopefully.
I will force myself, make myself to let go.


Quote: When you love a person, you would put their happiness above yours.

mmm, right at the moment, I feel like I'm Violet in Private Practice, so sad and pathetic, D:
ish, eek.

mm, night.

No comments: