Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 20 May 2010

confession.

You know, I offered to study back at Malaysia,to not go to Aussie and study at IMU when I heard your news.

I know that, after this, things will be very very difficult for us, so I offered to step back away from my dream.
I guess I won't mind as much as I would last time anymore. I take it as going to Aussie to further my studies and not because it is my dream. So much has changed. Comparing to the old me, I would just sulk and complain and would never offered at all, but as I grow, I understand, I accept and I live with my decision. I try to make decision for myself too you know.I don't want to be indecisive as before. So I offered to step back.

And mummy and daddy say they can still handle it. Can they?
Life would be very hard if the decision is set final.

I can't help but think, is this some sort of sign? receiving this news just the day before the payment deadline for IMU.

sigh.

No comments: