Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 9 June 2008

Lyn Lyn Tag me

8 things I am passionate about:
-Piano-
-studies-
-future-
-family-
-shopping-
-learning new things-
-getting out of my house to do crazy things-
-blank blank-

8 things I say too often:
- crap
- shit
- die la
- errr
- mm hmm
- kay kay
- haha
- jor..

8 books I’ve read recently:
-my school books. HAHA during the exam la.
during the holidays, nothing actually, I read on the internet.

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
woah, tara tau la
-Ai wo Bie Zou
-Leavin
-Invisible- Taylor Swift
-Teardrops on my guitar
-Nan Ren Nu Ren
-Fei ni mo shu! both girl and guy version.
-Say Goodbye-Chris Brown
-Right here waiting for you- instrumental
-Everything I do, I do it for you.
-nice romantic oldies.
ops, more than 8 haha

8 things I learned last year:
- how to deal with failure
- how cruel the outside society can be
- how looks can be sooo decieving
- who my true friends are, but now, have to think again. *shakes head*
- how naive people can get.
- how to handle my school life-still in the process ni.
- new science subject.
-Really need to work hard for things I want .

8 things you want to learn :
-Baking =D
-Dancing- hiphop , salsa. woo. haha.. nything la. but mainly hip hop =p
-Different Languages- French, Japanese, Thai, and even my own language, chinese. dunno how to write. HAHA
-Stuff to do with computer programming, like graphic design and all those stuff
-other instruments than piano
-teaching other people
-World History
-How to face life.

SO much more, but I haven't pack my bag, nada.
So off I go now

School is starting tomorrow.. argh.. how sad.

haha. anyways, papers back tomorrow >_< yikes!
all the best, no matter what results you get , no use being sad or frustrated, just look straight and study harder for the next time =)
no use to turn back time or regretting bout it.

nighty nites =)

No comments: