Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 22 June 2008

I know la, time to update.

=D

dudes and dudettesss ,
miss me?

I've been quite busy. with school, sleep( alot which saddens me =( ) homeworks, and doing nothing at all.
which is infuriating. didn't practice piano and didn't revise. I did both of that, but not much.
sigh sighs. anyways. been missing in action for a week. haha. really. so time to update..
where shall we start eh?
I don't know what to blog ... hmm..

let's see.. I camwhored one day. okay, I camwhore almost everyday when i feel like it. sheesh. =p










and then there was the malacca trip for some prayer thingy for my bro.
didn't take pic cuz erm.. yeah la.. haha

then on 18.06.08, wed, parents meeting teachers day.
mum talked to our "Father" of 5E.
he told my mum, my marks increase, but my A grades drop.
then she say me, see la. your A's , less one A.
Then I say, but maaaa.. at least ALL my marks increase ma.. should be happy.
Mum: Yeah, and they all decrease that's why you can get 5th in class.
Me: *sulk*
Mama once told me , don't praise yourself so much. so she like to step on me. haha. make me strive harder. oh well. moms.
after that. I stayed in Mid Valley for the whole freaking 9 hours.
Watching movies, walking around, eat, for the purpose of saving petrol. sigh.



I like this , although it looks kinda huge. wahaha. but it wouldn't be suitable to be wearing this around Malaysia, with this kind of weather.

I was feeling cold, I got many stares that day. dunno why. even my mum say.
Mum: Why so many people are looking at you?
Me: How I know? They wanna look, look la.
hahas =p

And last but not least, the CF Rally held in my school on 21.06.08 , Saturday.
I'm not a christian if that's what you're thinking.
I'm more to a free thinker, but if there's ny paper work, it would be buddhism.

The flyer. cool huh? I had to steal this from Elena's blog. Evell.. She didn't give me the flyer lo!
She say , absent no flyer. but I had food poisoning. =(

The back drop. =)


Pn. Chia's speech


The drama done by err, KL Church, If I'm not mistaken, sorry if I had the facts wrong!

Then theres the talk by Terry, He's a cool speaker. but I did not get to listen everything he says, cause it's time to work for me.
arranging the food. and alter the drinks.
end up . Kah Wei and I alter the drinks like mad.
everyone came back asking for a refill
so basically yeah. we didn't get to eat till everyone is gone. or to say everyone went lingering around our school. haha.
I did feel awkward at one point. but I'm okay.

that's all.
it took me like an hour to blog lo. so long to load. the pictures. the webby.
garh!

neways. off to do something nonsensical. =)

till then`

No comments: