Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 8 June 2008

Itu Taggie

Warh, My ex is like a year ago. woo. so fast time pass.
Answer it,What if your ex says..
Why did you let me go? -Cause it's time to.
I still love you. - aaaaaaw, thanks
Will you go out with me? -sure, as an outing.
Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride? -Why not?
I cannot keep my promise to you. - did you promise me anything?
My friends say we don't look good together.- It's over now isn't it? So why care?
You have changed.-Of Course I did.
Can we get back together?- mm, don't think so.
Oh, I knew what this is all about. You found someone else.- Nope, just focusing on my future more.
Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!- think again dude.
How can you forget our memories?- I've just put them deeeep down my heart.
I will always love you. -. Hey! good to know. =)

Did you...
Kissed someone on your email list? -yes, my ex.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? - haven't got rejected once
Been arrested? nop
Kissed someone you didn't like? nope
Slept in until 5 PM? I think so once. =p
Fallen asleep at work/school? no, never
Held a snake? touched it
Ran a red light?- cannot drive =(
Been suspended from school?- nope
Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? - never been into an accident
Been fired from a job? i quit.
Sang karaoke? dunno. i fink so
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? plenty of times. mostly with " later you will study" which so happens, later I was playin maple
haha.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? I think so
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? never gone through winter before =/
Kissed in the rain? tak pernah try. haha
Sang in the shower? there are times ;)
Sat on a rooftop? no wo. but I want to try =)
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? nope
Broken a bone? nope
Shaved your head? never
Blacked out from drinking? I never drink till so drunk, so no.
Played a prank on someone? yup
Felt like killing someone? it's a thought.
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? yeah. sad =(
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? never seen it
Been in a band? nope
Shot a gun? arcade gun? :)
Tripped on mushrooms? err..no
Donated Blood? always missed it, but feel kinda scared to do it.
Eaten alligator meat? no.
Eaten cheesecake?-tasty!
Still love someone you shouldn't? errr.. recently let go dy =)
Think about the future? yes, always especialy when your are about to finish high school.
Believe in love? yes :D
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? every day


there 1down, 1 to go.

No comments: