Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 8 June 2008

Update lo =)

I am almost finishing my Chemistry Folio.
For the love of god. I love you. haha.
Tomorrow have to wake up real early, I hope=X
Pack my bag, clean my room, check for unfinished homework. HAHA.

Right, updates.
I miss alot of jungle trekking due to laziness. man. I just drop one kg and I'm already so lazy. haha
neways. Went to mid valley to restock the fridge on thursday I think.


This is how the cars parked. At one end

At the other. blocking the way. seriously, lazy people.

See this hermit crab?

It's in the same container as the hamster. Crazy but true. wonder who would put the hamster in it.

The crab posing for me. haha.


This is the new guy's thong. HAHAA.


Very nice boxers lo. hahah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then is was time to wrap up the dumplings for dumplings day for the Chinese =)

Leaves

Strings

Meat and cut dried oyster.


Mushrooms and err. dried prawns.
There are others but didn't manage to take them down as I was getting ready for tuition . hehe.

YUmmy dumplings =D


That's all.

wahha
time to log off

watching the horror movie venom!

AHHHHH!

=)

No comments: