Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 25 June 2007

Lenna's Birthday List.. O.o

okay, I was suppose to post my Wish/Birthday/Present list long ago.

So that you guys will take the hint *cough cough* haha. and err, got time to get me la.. if don't want also nvm.

It's my blog nyways. bleh! *shows tongue!!* it's next week by the way.. haha.. 2nd of July.

well, here goes.

before that, I would like to wish Mr.Darren Ho, A happy se-weet 16 birthday. =)
assesory

Wish List.
1.Chooocoollateee xD
2. Soft toys, Plushies.. hehe.. (prefer Adorable one ya.. xD )
3. A 2 gig memory card for my phone.. huhuhu.. T__T P.S I using Sony ericsson K610i =)
4. Stooory books, not the kiddy kiddy type yeah. like David Pelzer's My story. absolute love it, altho I didn't get to read finish, altho I just started reading, so charm lowh hhim...
5.Accessory-muahha.. I'm a gal right?
6. Revision books.. this is a lame birthday present , but what the heck la! I'm darn broke.. T__T
7. MONEI! HAHAH.
8. A new set of handsfree, bluetooth.. =D
9. SOUND SYSTEM CD!! ARGH..
10. New note books, the small small one, don wan huge huge one, cute wan la.. LOL, so picky horh me? hahaha..
11. Can you find me a tutor pls?? LOLX!!!! this is hilarious.
12. Clothes lowh.. if you know my size.. hahaha.. suprisingly, the shirt Zaena bought for me, I can wear ! Whee =)
13. I can't think of anymore leh.. cause others expensssiive one.. aihx.. mm hou yi si wanna say out lowh.. HAHA


news update: STUPID LA!! SATURDAY GOT SCHOOL! *puts in vulgar words!! *
I tot wanna go out and have a small outing ke or whatsoeva.. =( I don't want my birthday to be like last year. *shudders* it brings back the memories.. sigh..


and sort off hope , next year can celebrate with my special someone, who has yet to be shown .. lol.. Who is dat? I also dunno. se-weet 16 ma.. haha.. dun get my hopes too high.. sigh.

will update whenever,

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only..


=)

-Lenna-

No comments: