Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 9 June 2007

Off To Langkawi!

In how many hours left.. err.. lemme count.. around 19 hours and 30 minutes left, I'll be heading to LANGKAWI!!! =)

So fast dy horh.. holidays also gonna finish soon, then school gonna reopen, sigh.. can't afford to lose one week of school, but to think of it, I also ponteng coco , this could actually help out with the freaking 10% coco lowh! haha.. got plan dy wan.. =p

erm, so todae, went to get my stuffs which I haven get... hmm.. Haven pack yet.. sum shirts bought todae.. quickly go and wash .. haha..

anyways.. This camp, I hope it's gonna be fun lowh... ><

Since I can't bring my phone.. or whatsoeva electric appliances except camera..

ohwell, Might as well camwhore there.. HAHA!!

So sad la.. no music for one week.. then gonna miss school for one week,

Sure Pn.Goh gonna kutukz me wan >< then miss add maths.. arrhh.. miss chem.. ARGHHH.. miss bio.. yes! abit (xD) miss physics.. OH CRAP!

hahaha... hmm... gonna take a short nap now.. cause will be waking up around 2.30 later .. then have to start finishing up my undone hw.. oh crapcrap crappacino weyz..

oh well

it's all crapping..

gd nitez...

Darren , I'll miss you too!!
wahahah.. xD gila dy..

RACHEL, I'm already missing you.. !!! =)

gosh.. not gonna be with my family for a week! nooo.. I'm mummy and daddy's gal.. I'm like the home bug.. hahahah..

okay, gotta stop now before I type more crap..

ciaozzz


Questions asked,
Answers left untold...

This shall be mine.. and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: