Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 26 June 2007

Of shocking news , and birthday girls.

Todae, my headmaster announced that one of our school mates, from 5h, Amalina, had passed away yesterday.

unsure of how she looked like, and how she died, but anyhow, may you rest in peace.


anyways, todae so happened to be Amiera and Aziera's birthay, and yes they are twins.

During the first few periods, we felt tension thru the air, everyone wanting to sing a happie burfday song for them , but felt like it wasn't right..

but after school, we stayed back and sang happie birthday to them, and lookie what, they brought cake.. hehe.. chocolatey cake =)

at the end, after eating , me and el went and attacked them with the chocolate cream.. wheee..eheh. =p

and todae, I'm really sorry of my harshness and bitchy mood,

don't know what's gone into me, it's like I get extremely jealous easily, of simple things, and
my patience limit has reduce sooo much. usually, I won't like get pissed of easily for such things la.. but todae.. goodness..tomorrow have to go and apologize.

sighs..

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,

This shall be mine, and mine only...

-Lenna-

No comments: