Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 23 June 2007

Wilderness Camp At Langkawi 2o07! Group RIGEL =D

First Day at camp..



After sorting everyone to their own groups.. this is when Rigel members are getting to know each other.. =)



First Campsite

WE went to our first campsite, near the beach.. sorry.. Forgotten the name.. haha..

Listening to what KaK KD ( one of Rigel's trainer) says.

Setting up our owh, so wonderful toilets.. xD

The next day....

Doing exercise..

1 2 3 4 ... ....xD

we learned kayaking and water confidence that day.. oh yeah.. and to overturn our kayaks..


My partner and I.. just overturned the kayak

Me trying to get up.. I was having a hard time, mainly cause I didn't errm.. paddle? is that the word??




that's Abang Uteh, another trainer..
Reached our destination , Pulau Pasir playing after lunch.. =D

WE were suppose to kayak to langkawi also.. but.. haha..

We had to kayak back to our camp site..



all of our group there...

behind standing up.. hehe.. =D

We were quite tired when kayaking back tho.. haha.. and it was hot..
but we finally made it back to the campsite..


cooking team cooking dinner =D

Following day..

We went back to base camp, sort off 'showered' our trainer just splash us wif water, to make us wet from head to toe.. then we were given bout 5 minutes to change into dry clothes.. after that we had a short demonstration of what we're doing next..


Kak KD and Abang Yon showing us the rope.. and the tools for later activity having on the ship..
Me wearing brown, Farah wearing green , and Cyril wearing his white shirt.. haha..

Yong Kang becoming the model.. haha


Sitting on the ferry....


on the ferry...

ahh, caught in the action of sleeping.. so bad la.. I just needed some time to rest.. issh.. xD

after getting to rest bout 10 mins, Group Vega invaded the ferry, ahha.. so RIGEL one side VEGA one side.. WE weren't suppose to talk to each other, but Me and ELena just talked.. =p

When we reached the ship, we saw nother two groups, I don't know the name, but one group has Sha in it.. hehe.. after that, Group VEGA did the activity first, then err RIGEL Went in the ship to get a short talk bout MARITIME industry..



playing with the things.. =p

then after the talk , our turn to do the BOOM and POSTIES ( not sure if spelling is correct)



getting ready =)



Me xD

AFter everyone did the activity, we were getting ready to get back to base camp and head to our new camp site


Rigel.. haha.. listening to what Kak Kd and Abang Yon have to say, then we played a short game =D

when to our new campsite, during the nite, had fun games.. then went to bed.. next bed we woke up by ourselves.. did everything as quickly as possible =)

then... went out to have a short talk from our trainers..
WE was given a map and a compass.. and they asked us to present about what we know bout maps and compasses


My smaller group.. was discussing..

Everyone's a poser xD

WE were presenting.. haha..

Listening to what Kak KD was sayi ng.. quite boring lowh.. XP

haha, then we started our jungle trekking....


half-way trekking... tired lowhx.. summore carrying bags and cooking things you know, oh gosh.. never tried before carrying bag and go trekking.. as in so heavy the bag.. !!


almost reaching, but we took a picture first.. hehe.. spot me xP



At the campsite, me and mun fong clearin our things.. hehe..


washing the bottles...bytheway .. that water it's actually savlon, don't simply think okay.


Smile for the cam!


Shahril cooking fried chicken, gotta luv em' man.. I meant the chickens!!

That nite.. we did like a confession game.. telling our feelings out during that period of time.. and using watermelon as a tool to say thank you to people..

Mun Fong said thank you to me, and I actually mostly most wanted to thank was her.. but Farah had already thank her.. so sigh.. have to thank nother person lowh..

Thanks Mun Fong, for helping me out during that trip and following/ temaning me to the 'toilet' and for sleeping with me! lolx, didn't bathe 5 days leh.. all that we've been thru together, as a friend, as a team.. I shall never forget!

LAST DAY

went to the beach.. waiting for the speed boat.. hehe..meantime, we had to clean our tups..


cleaning it.. hehe..


holding it so it won't drop is very hard lowh..


Had a group photo before leaving.. xD

Candid shot.. hehe..

went back to base camp..then to meet everyone there.. met my friends back there.. =)

then we had to perform and stuff like dat.. They had a session where one person from each group to come out and tell his/her experience in behalf of the group members, then my members said that I had to go.. I was !@#@%#^ # but finally , I decided to go.. but after 3 person say finish.. then the MC say TIME FOR PERFORMANCE. Then I go !@!#@%$#%$#^$#%@ again.. haha.. but nevermind la..


At least I get to talk here, for while =) our RIGEL Team performing.. xD

had fun lowh.. that period of time.. hehe..
after everyone performed.. then we went to our groups and our trainers handed out our certificate.. hehe..


Me! so bangga taking the certificate.. =D

Last group photo..

It's a good thing that I didn't cry, cause I kept telling myself don't cry, I mean it's a happy day la.. don't go ruin ppl mood and make them cry also marh..

haha..

We did stay in langkawi for one day and one night.. but I need the sleep people, Ma bed is calling me.. Shall update that Whenever..

Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only....


Everyone's a sinner, so am I. It makes
no difference on how much sins you make,
but it makes a difference if you realise
your sins.

I am and I still liking you.

A tint of happiness whenever you talk to me,
A twinge of jealousy when I remember that you have someone else by your side
A sign of sadness when I see you sad..
I wish I could take it away,
and I wish you could take mine away.

Yours to own,
and yours to have.
I wish I had.

I always recall that particular day,
where my sweetest memories laid,
but when I am, back in reality,
it hits me , then I'm not yours to own ,
anymore.

I wish I could,
I hope I would,
I try my best,
but not my very best,
To let you go,
I didn't want to,
Lose every memories we had together,
every effect we had on each other,
everything we did together,
and to top it off,
each time we look in each other eyes.

Gah! this is so emo-ing lowh! darn it.. okay ,, I NEED TO SLEEP..

goody nite.. not trying to think of it!! argh..

-Lenna- =D


2 comments:

Hui Mien said...

Omg!! you went to this camp too!!!!

Lenna♥ said...

did you go there too?