Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 11 June 2010

Wishlist-uber useless things that caught my attention.

you know whatever things I say about useless stuff for my presents are welcome! hahaha.
I am kidding about you getting me these stuff. seriously, but I hope I can get myself these stuffs. :)
this amazing bvlgari imitated necklace. MAD LOVES! gosh, it looks like 2 rings locked to eachother.

got this amazing picture from http://la--dolce.blogspot.com/


amazing pink heart bracelet! gosh! swoonn.


bohemian gold headbands! couldn't seem to find it in Midvalley. gosh, lousy!

This necklace is definitely one of a kind. a mesh from pearls to the ancient looking key, to the pretty funky flower, and it look good together! :)
cute bow clips. :3



music is my life. :D

mixed up chains with the word love? oh yeah babes. :)


oh gosh, I think that's it! before I get carried away with it.

nighties night. :)

No comments: