Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 15 June 2010

Let's update :)




I am suppose to sleep, but if I keep dilly dallying, it would be another week once more.

omgosh! I've been waiting for the pictures to load for sooo long, my eyes are closing! :(
I'll just update with what I can.



guess where is this?



hint : Zetro building.
it's the PLKN place, or NS, government building, named ZETRO building, up the hill, in Wangsa Maju.
as most of you know, I've been chosen to go for NS, and the batch would be in June 19, but I would be going to Aussie. whee. and oh shit it's already 15th! and I haven't defer cause I haven't got my CoE yet, or at least the receipt payment. oh craps. =/


After that, had lunch at Delifrance in a Carrefour nearby, chicken carbonara.
Bolognese I think?
and my Egg D'vine. mm :) comes with mushroom soup! :]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


daddy came back one day, with this box. wonder what's inside?


it's a small notebook and a post its book too :)
guess which one I chose?
haha, if those who know me well, would know I chose the post its. cause I am crazy for them.
I wanted both, but I can't be greedy! =/


-------------------------------------------------♥♥♥♥♥♥



would update more tomorrow. hopefully?




I like smiling like I know a secret. :)

No comments: