Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 9 June 2010

Badminton session!


Whee let's have a little update shall we ? :)

on the 3rd of June :) had a badminton session with Sonia, Darren and Jason.
Supposedly it was suppose to be Lydia being the fourth person, but Sonia says she went to Singapore, so had to quickly rush to call Jason out as well.

we played at the Challenger , right before the RM1 toll to Kajang is it? or to Hussien Onn/ Makhota Cheras.
quite spacious I would say, but quite secluded!

it's actually quite a nice place but bumpy road. OWH, it's in cuepacs! duh, I took so long to remember it. haha.
anyways, we played about 2 hours? by the time we were done, we were all complaining for our stomach's calling. :)

then we headed for steamboat in yulek. or more exactly, Lucky Corner Pulau Ketam Seafood Steamboat.
they are crazy! I mean my friends, order 4 pax. @_@ and Sonia will always eat the most :D
nyahahahah. pictures.







This would be the fourth round I think. or is it the second last?

First round definitely, flooding with food! :)





Sonia.Jason.
and Fatty Nekkie! ha.ha!
CLEAN!

after that, headed to eat dessert, sonia wanted subang's snow flake. :) but Darren brought us to Pandan Indah instead, to try the infamous, longan tofu.



The name of the shop :)
Infamous, Longan Tofu, and the tofu are in cubes. quite refreshing. :)
this is Guai Ling Gou, I keep forgetting what is it in English, Herbal Jelly is it?

Very unexpected looking Honeydew Sago.


Last but not least, Gingko and Barley, or also known as Fu Chuk Yi mai.


After the dessert it was time to leave, so Darren drop Jason back at his house, and Sonia to Leisure mall to retrieve her car.
I felt so bad, cause her parking ticket went amazingly to Rm9 bucks! can you believe it? gosh, mere 6 hours i think. I still feel bad. ):
Then Darren fetched me home, he still remember the way to my house. haha. Overall Darren was the driver of the day, and oh Nekkie, Thanks for the rides! :) and also the long chats in the car. hahah, until when I was infront of my house also don't want to leave =p

nighties night, will update more soon!

hint: you will never guess how old is she.

No comments: