Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 1 June 2010

Birthday wishlist!

whee, okay, my birthday is approximately 31 days away.
and I can say that my days in KL are numbered, because, I got the offer to study in Uni of Adelaide! yippe yay :)
I would most probably be leaving like a week after my birthday cause orientation starts on 12 of July so it would be very very rush for me to do the visa, on my birthday, when I officially turn eighteen!

here is my birthday wishlist, yes I am going to be thick skin, cause I think this year, I rather you give me what I want, then guessing what I want. Save us all the hassle , no ;)?

I am going to be vain. haha.

1. contact lens! zero degress! I want blue and violet please! :)
2. booklight, none of my family members would get it for me cause they say, not good for your eyes la. =p
3. someone get me a new iphone cover, cause I would be getting nother iphone in Aussie. =/
4. stationaries restock anyone? hahaha.
5. external hard disk. =p
6. I have no idea what else, cause I can't ask you all to buy useless stuff, I cannot bring over, later overload how. ):
how sad.

I don't dare to simply shop also. hahahaha.

well anything that you think would be beneficial to me, please do =p the wishlist would be updated I guess :D

huhuhu, byeee..

No comments: