Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 15 June 2010

Food :)

Okie dokies let's blog. oh I love Mozilla over Chrome when it's for blogging. :)

Went over to our new area's small food court. had loads of food! their satay was superb!
The other day,went Sunway Lagoon with Gor, Maggie, Jasmine and Jessie? or ah ying? I have no idea what to call her. =/
At night we went for Honeymoon in Kepong before heading home.


and in the morning. :P i know this picture isn't in sequence. bear with me! :)
had porridge in Asian Avenue? up in pyramid. I forgotten what's the name of the restaurant.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 13/06

On the way to Usj , spotted this.
Yeap, along row of Beetles! gosh, so cute and awesome!





see that awesome baby? and there were few mini coopers behind it too! :)
Headed to One U to catch Karate Kid, while the Brother and Maggie was lining up for tixs, I went into the bowling alley and saw this.

Competition going on, it's not professional as far as I can see, cause there are quite a number of them who scored zero. :/ but nonetheless, people cheered for them! ah, team spirit :)

both of them lining up. had MacD breakfast after that! yummss :)

after movie walked around and went back to Pyramind, and headed to Kim Gary for late lunch.

bibu. XD






My Food :3

My Fish ;P my skills. ♥ I like this picture :3
my nickname for you is bibu. :O bibu.nyahahaha. eveel.
This is what we did, while waiting for food, Jasmine and I .
well, i don't need to know of cars, to see that this thing is a beauty. :)
more posts to come! :)

No comments: