Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 3 February 2007

Qoutes~~

My Qoutes and only mine!!!




-Stop treating me like a teddy bear, ignore me when you have others, cry to me when you're alone and scold me when I've done nothing wrong.-


-Sick of always pretending to be happy, Sick of always pretending that everything is fine, Sick of always being nice, Sick of always getting ignored, Sick of getting ignored, Sick of everything.-


-Remember when we were children, We use to play in the rain, Not worrying bout anything. I long for those days to come back, So carefree and stress-free, but life dun go this way..... -


-Feeling empty inside me, Wondering what I've done wrong and Figuring a way to solve this..-


-What is life actually about anyways?? Getting good grades? Being popular?? Getting hot boyfriends?? Take a minute or two to figure out... what is life about... -


-Things change.. people change... just accept the change... and change for the better ... not for the worst... -


-Drinking can't solve anything.. It just makes you drunk... so just accept the fact ... and figure out how to solve the problems-


-If I don't say I love you, doesn't mean I don't, Cause deep down my heart,
I really do.....-


-You promise never to break my heart nor make me cry.. but in the end.. you still do...-


=))

No comments: