Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 14 February 2007

Hmm... Valentine's day

Hello people!! happie VALENTINE's DAY!!! and exam free!!! and CNY COMING!!! whee... except that i have to run tomorrow.. and i hve school on friday which actually ruins everything.. sighs...

well, have you guys watched A walk to remember??

if you haven.. rent out a dvd or cd to watch it.. touching.. now.. after a movie about it.. there's a story book about it too.. it's verry touching.. it can make you laugh.. and make you cry....

I've just finish reading the book.. and I came across a verse.. which stated in the book.. that it's from the bible.. although I'm no christian.. and I don't read the bible lolx.. but hey.. it's meaningful..

have a look .. =)

about love...


Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous.
Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish.
It does not take offense and is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.




and dere's another verse, but not from A walk to Remember, but from a different book... it's actually not counted as a verse.. just a short phrase...


It's quite painful, or suffering to stay near the one you want so much
and yet cannot have.


I actually experience that before though.. haha.. a lil secret.. shhh.. =X



but sometimes time can wash through that... mayb it's cause.. You don't love them enough..


Like let's say i just broke up wif my boyfriend.. and my friends will say.. He don't love you enough.. so he's not worth your time nor tears..


I experience hardship in life too.. and with the help of my 6 best pals.. I'm still clinging on on whatever is holding me... makes no sense I guess.. but.. shucks.. undescribable.. haha..



and so todae's Valentine's day, so those who are couples.. have fun... =) plan suprises for your loved ones... haha..

and for those who are single.. hey! don't be sad.. there's always next year.. keep looking hard.. you may find him/her.. how would you know.. she might end up right infront of you.. haha.. =)



Everyone experience hardship, loneliness, depression, or what so ever.. and we always hold that, there's someone to be there for us.. to comfort us.. to help us share our burdens.. it doesn't have to be your lover, it can be your friend, your siblings, your elderlys.. ( not sure if spelled correctly ><) haha.. anyone whom you dearly trust and love...



and sometimes if you love that person , but that person don't love you back.. don't be dissapointed.. you should be happy for him/her that they found their happiness.. right??


I've got loaaddsss to write.. but.. I've got the time limits... and I'm starting to smell funny.. I need a bath QUICK!!! eek...

haha..


-Lenna-



p.s Happy Valentines Day!!! xD

No comments: