Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 24 February 2007

Malaysia's One Ringgit MOnie.. Wuuu. @@

Hehe.. ok so , I was helping me mummie count coins ma.. cause I got fed up doing homeworks.. haha..nyways.. did you knwo that there's actually the RM 1 coin? I don't mean the copper one, but BEFORE the copper one.. yeah.. really...













Ok, There, it's like 50 cents but only bigger, way bigger.. haha.. nother photo. view below.













That's the back of the RM 1 coin.. there's another smaple.. which has Tun hussien Onn's face in it.. haha..
















That's the front and back view.. haha.. den now there's the copper RM 1 ringgit..
















Front and back View.. haha..



And there's the 1 ringgit note.. the old version and the new version..











Old Version....










Then The New Version.. haha..





First post wif pictures.. tada.. although it's not meself.. ahaha.. I'm just plain bored.. =/

hope u had fun.. =)


-Lenna-

No comments: