Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 26 February 2010

What do you do?



When you're uber busy, I know it's not much of an excuse,
but not being able to catch up on my studies and NEGLECTING my piano is never a good thing.
so I've decided on one thing, that is to make a sacrifice.
I'm sorry, but I have to let blogging go for a while.
No worries! not for long, till I get back on track with everything else and manage my time like super duper goody, haha, it's not good when you're a multi-tasker and you NEED to do many things at one time.
Hopefully :) till then,



before I go , a picture or two of me =p
Love love you guys
MUAH! haha.


















p.s greatest apologies for the ugly skin D: but if I redo the skin , I will have to search for a new skin, then I would have to edit the html and goes on a list long. D:
p.p.s and don't feel funneh if I start blogging like two or three days later, you know I can't REALLY give up blogging, nyahahahaha. *just joking* =p

No comments: