Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 5 February 2010

Clear and Confused.

Seriously, I have absolutely zero idea why I'm doing here,
or even blogging now.
BUT, I just had the sudden nagging to come and blog , although I am clueless to what .

Life in Uni is a bit hectic, with assignments and lab reports and not to mention tests ( Which I have to excel in , pardon me, it's a MUST) and I am studying actually, but really, no idea why.


I mean, maybe some part of me do feel lonely,
sort off losing contact with everyone , my friends, and even Iggy . yes with the shock face. haha.
I mean, I'm sort off in a comfortable state and at the same time, in a stressing state.

It's okay, need not words of comforts, but I have no idea why, mayb writing this now could do something to me?
Whoa, can you believe, so much had happen just during the past year, the past month, in a few days more, a week give or take,most of my college friends would be leaving. everythin happen so fast. and there's sad feeling that tells me "Hey Lenn, didn't you say you would spend time with them before they leave?" I've been so absorb in my life then I have unintentionally neglected others.

however, it doesn't bother me so much. HAHA. I don't even think this post makes sense. :)
but whatever.

I have my whole future ahead for me to BUILT, with my two bare hands
my grade 8 which I will ACE this year,
new friends to make with my still hidden courage.
and I want to learn photoshop to make my blog a better place.
There are so much things that I want to do at the same time,
therefore I need time management.
hopefully =]

I'm fine, I'm serious.

No calls needed, no text needed.

Love you guys ;)

bye.

3 comments:

hui mien said...

your post makes me feel so sad...

is ok...look forward..study hard...

all the best!

is your uni life worst than sam?

Jason CJ said...

yea agree...

just follow ur heart...

do ur best...

it will be just fine...

Lenna♥ said...

thanks mien, yup, uni is diff , way diff for me i guess, esp will large group of students and the procedures are all diff too. I miss you =(

Jason, thanks, i appreciate it. :D