Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 7 February 2010

AMAZING, 2 post today.

anyways, I am once again disappointed.

it wasn't a last minute outing.
I asked since tuesday. TUESDAY, and now's it's saturday, and it's a no show.
all the last minute bailing. GOD , my friends are sooooo great.


bah, enough bout that, I'm a lousy organizer, kay there.


I have a sudden urge to say what I want.

I want Melbourne but I would be choosing UQ.
I want to learn how to dance. Jazz, contemporary, Jive, Tango, Salsa, you name it.
I had always wanted to learn an extra instrument besides piano, cause I know it's common, but it's beautiful.
I want to be an amazing baker, baking cookies for treats or during festivity.
I want to learn how to write with both hands.
I want to learn photography skills.
Secretly , I'd always wanted to cheer, yes cheerleader, period.
I want to learn mandarin, in writing and reading.
I want to improve my english, God knows it's not good enough.
I want to learn a different language. a foreign language.
I want to be able to have good memory and excel in my studies.
I want to always have the words to express my self and my ideas, especially stories =]
I want my stupid brother back, as in the one who cares. rather now =__= speechless.
I want my friends to care too.
I want a happy me.
:D

wheee...

let's see if I can still accomplish them , eh? hahaha, unlikely though, but it's nice to spill it out. :)

I want so much moreeeeee...

night ;D

1 comment:

hui mien said...

OMG..u are so greedy...everything also you want..your ucsi twin with UQ?..ahahah