Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 2 February 2010

557

OH GOD.

UQ just called me to inquire if I was going to enroll there or not.
I FELT LIKE weeping. urgh.
A CONSTANT REMINDER that I FAILED.
I failed to meet the requirement and I am not of legal age yet.
however there's another option in TAYLOR, but again, requirements.
so disappointed. gosh gosh gosh.

Should stop assuming and dilly - dallying.
urgh, the numerous mistakes and disappointment I have gone through, this has got to stop.

cause, I don't know how long more I can take it,
or even face it.

I refuse to let disappointment haunt me for the rest of my life. The mistakes and regrets will end!

1 comment:

hui mien said...

why so weird one..uq knows u din meet the requirement d right? and they still call?

since you made your decision then don regret lo...

work hard and move forward...

all the best