Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 17 August 2008

Let's update a little

SO SAD

LEE CHONG WEI LOST!

sigh, but can't blame him, he undergo soo much pressure lo..

but still, kinda sad right?

neways,

Holiday starts!

last holiday before facing trials, less than a month away only..
my table is mega erm, messy.. haha.. haven't started studying yet. but I'll put up the effort!

did i mention that my friend and I are planning to organise prom?
not easy work.. @_@ have to make the tickets cheap... sigh .. faint.. real hard work.. and have few unfinished work. and my piano hasn't been tuned yet! dumb dumb tuner..
already have plans during the holidays, well sorta. haha. and I'm lazy to upload the pictures.. =p

is anyone going for the add maths seminar on tuesday by uumas? I'm going =D

okay, i'm running out of things to say, and my fingers are badly coordinated.. haha..

gotta run..

till then~

No comments: