Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 30 October 2013

Saying goodbye to my long locks


Went to cut my hair 2 weekends ago.. 

First time in 10 years cutting my hair this short.. Quite nervous yet excited at the same time.. 
Manage to book a slot at the Chinatown hair dresser , liebe 
Took me 40 minutes to get it done . 
Before the hair cut
Look how long my hair has grown throughout the year !
Promised myself to make a change after graduation . :) 
Graduation day. :) still in love with the dress even looking at it ! <3

After pictures : chop chop chop 

Tada! 
Some people say it's not that short but for me it is really short compared to all of my other haircuts . 

Many say I look much younger and cuter. 
So that means I looked mature and sexier in long hair ? 
I have no idea.  

But for me , I somewhat prefer long hair.
There is so much maintenance for short hair , mainly blow drying and combing it and styling it properly . Worried about the state of my hair >< 

Just a short update. What's your verdict ? :)

Have a great week ahead ! 

2 comments:

Jason CJ said...

i thought opposite, most gal say short hair is easier to manage haha

Unknown said...

short hair have to blow dry and maintain the shape. haha, long hair don't even have to brush :X or.. that's for me anyway :P