Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 15 October 2013

Back to blogging


You know sometimes I have the feeling to blog but I have no idea what to blog about. I have loads of backdated stuff :/ so if you don't mind, I'll post them .

The dress is from twenty3.my
They have really cool clothes selection,
I choose this infinity dress in burgundy . 
Shipping fees internationally is slightly expensive . Had to get my mum to bring it over from Malaysia instead of shipping it straight to Aussie . 
The quality is superb nonetheless and mum said the dress arrived really quick, so kudos for quick shipping as well. 
Wore this dress for dinner date with :) last Friday after handing in my literature review .. Headed to Table ; that's the restaurants name ! No kidding .
Paired it with black heels and ready to roll ! :) 
Just some selfies from the night 
Here's the OOTN
Would post pictures of the food we had but lighting was really bad.. Quality ended up crappy . But the food was good ! Real good even if it's slightly pricy. Okay.. Quite pricy .
Headed to dessert at St.louis at Chinatown  after
Had something called oh la la from the  menu.

Just chocolate brownies, vanilla ice-cream and chocolate milkshake. 
Love the concept of using small milk bottles and the plating of it .
Food was only so-so. 
Loved the ice cream! Had the salted caramel twice ! And still good . 

Incase you're wondering .. 
Table co. is along Wakefield st and pulteney.
St. Louis is located at gouger st. 

Till then, 
Xoxo

No comments: