Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 21 December 2010

Realization

I just realized that it's the end of the year already.
how time flies. really.

dear friends,

are you the same person I knew a year ago, or from before?
many things changed haven't they? everyone changes from time to time, facing an obstacle or situation, but as long as you stay true to yourself, you should be fine :)

I'll be flying off to Shanghai soon and I'll only return on the 29th and that's like what; 3 days more to 2011.

It's CRAZY!

I miss every single one of you, whether you have been apart of moments in my life or not.
I miss my bestfriends, or I don't know if they still are. hopefully you know who you are. :)

So, my question for all of you are,

What have to achieved in 2010? and what are your new year resolutions?

cheers, party hard till the end of the year kays? ;)
and don't forget to support me by clicking the nuffnang ads if it interests you:)

1 comment:

Gabrielle Evelyn said...

Yeah, time flies and it has been the time of the coming August in 2011 now.


Karen Millen dresses