Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 21 December 2010

October's Update

Alrighty, let's see what is in store for October. :)
will be flying in less than 48 hours. whoa. feels so surreal to be back home and now also going for holiday with the big family :)
must remember what to pack and what not. :)

sooo, trying to keep my blog up to date, note the word trying. ;p
at times, I'll remember to take pictures but at times I'm just oh-so-lazy. teehee. :P




Jeremy's birthday, the girls came to my place to prepare the cake and muffins. hope he had a great birthday, oct 7th :)


Went to the international student ball on the 4th of Oct and then had steamboat with housemates and their friends, I think it was after Jeremy's birthday. 16th maybe?

then on the 13th October, was Dear's birthday :) yes yes, I prepared something for him. haha, no I'm not going to tell you.
Hint: a video and a present =]
In between this period is of finishing assignments, going for lectures, going for tutorials, trying to score as much points available left.

Oct 30/31, release-stress day, exam was nearing and I needed a way to release stress. hahaha, so I baked vanilla cupcakes. it was awesume :Poh and not to mention my cut fringed too. tee hee. :)

oh and also revision and past year papers and also extra lectures.

There you have it, my october :)



1 comment:

Gabrielle Evelyn said...

WOW~Cakes?I also like to make cakes by DIY at the weekends.

herve leger