Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 29 March 2009

Responsibility

As we grow up,we are attained to more and more responsibility

mine now, besides the other responsibility,
new responsibility adds in

-don't go on impulse buy. o.o
-must be punctual
-get enough of sleep = =

HAHa. =p

24 o march 09

Guess who?



Hammie!



Sexy Ang Ang. AHA

His birthday present






Go ahead, scream over itpeople.

Pictures not in order onwards

27 o march 09
stayed back till 9 to finish lan folio. and we did it! only left to do ref list and footnote
and dam it, i lost my hole puncher = =


Ang ang and ling ling


Lye Lye


Liew liew


Wan Wan


Sin Sin
* Hon Hon is missing *

that's my fat legs on his legs while he's doing work =p

this is all Sonia's doing, I didn't know when she took it to, NO WONDER MY PHONE NO BATT LA =p haha, just joking, she fetched me back gah, pei min bit=p







one of the snacks in everyday life in coll.

This is Yong Hui darling, doing,colour coordinated wey, but it's missing 1 colour, and I can't figure it out. damn it,, my colours T_T







Sonia requested


right , that;s it.=)

No comments: