Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 11 March 2009

Crap

congratulations on all the STPM achievers. =)


next up , SPM results, I hardly mention it in my blog , cause well enough traumatizing already .
My uncle even had the tendency to taunt us ( Me and El) Soooooo SPm results eh?
and we're like. *shut ears* lalalalalalala.
haha.

GOSH people I miss you =D

I really have the expectation of getting that particular results. don't want to say, or not.
and yes I'm taboo bout particular things. duh, can't take it. >_< and daddy wouldn't be with me tomorrow to take the results cause , he's going back to myanmar today. later. SOOn.

What if I can't get that results? what if it's WAY lower than expected. I don't know what will happen, Will I be able to take it. o.o

P.S NO, I don't hope for Straight As cause I would most probably won't get straight As.

Hope that the past 3-4 months praying to GOD helped, and the year's effort.

ah fuck.i mean crap. CRAP. gah, bah.

back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dad is going back to myanmar?!
is ur daddy burmise?!
@.@

but anyhow...
what ever cock result is it...
life still goes on!!!
^^

Lenna♥ said...

no my dad do business there