Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 13 March 2009

Problem Solved

Dear Sir,
Your complaint has already been processed and solved.
Do continue to enjoy reading the blog. :D
many thanks.







Hmmph :D

There , Happy SIR? :D

Thanks, for consoling and for everything =D

When I thought no one's by my side,
you're there,standing,
looking at me full with concern,
helping me in every way you can
and more.
thanks dear.

Thanks to all those who cheered me up too =D

Thanks you Arthur also. :D donkey =D

Lame jokes. haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks sweety!!! MUAHHHH SSSS POooop.....~

Anonymous said...

Haha my second comment in your blog, ure welcome dar, i'll always stand by u!~ unless... im tired of standing, i might sit down ^^ haha

Anonymous said...

oh one more, i look nice in both the picture ^^ but not the picture at the bottom o.o my belly looks.. erm... no comments...

Lenna♥ said...

HAHA, aww, but I like that picture lot, should I crop ? HAHAHA.

sit down?
fine, I'll get a chair for you. hehe.. =) =) smile smile

SiLencE* said...

sweet.... =)