Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 13 October 2008

Short Updatteeee

Just a short update..

I Feel so dumb during tuition , BIO and ADD MATHS....

O.o gadush..

and today my friends make me feel giddy and happy.. haha..
so when I received my add maths paper 2, I was okay with it, cause I know I did improve. and no fail =)

so work harder and harder..

my tuition mate told me : Have to finish studying bio and chem on saturday and sunday.
I stared at him doe eye.. haha. I only manage to cover fully 3 chaps of bio , variation, growth and inheritance.. and chem lagi.. @_@ only 3 chaps.. haha.. heeee.. he.. he.. is even faster than me, not to mention smarter.. oh my gosh, have to work harder! haha..xD

28 days more! =)

all the best to all PMR-ers =D

xoxo,

to bio and add maths.. let the battle begin =)

1 comment:

艾莉~エリ said...

ganbatte on your pmr

and

good luck as well!