Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 6 October 2008

School Starting Tomorrow

You got it right, school starting tomorrow

and by tomorrow, means...

Siew May and Izzati's Birthday!

AND

end of procrastination, end of holiday, end of laziness, end of complaining

cause I'm going to really work hard, and my time table is packed..
I'm not going to go out unless necessary, which reminds me I need to get extra note book and a pair of scissors...

anyways!
tomorrow will be the continuing of our war, our hard work, our hopes..

one more month left till we sit for our SPM, one more month to prove what we've got and to shut those who look down on me up, one more month to make our parents proud, one more month to make yourself proud, one more month to make sure that you don't regret for not studying.. one more month till end of our secondary life.. one more month to make our future bright, one more month , just one more month.. To get straight A's...

and that one month, I'm gonna work my butt off..

and this I promise myself,
and when I get back my results,
I do not want to regret about it,
and start with the what if's,
No, I'm not.




No comments: