Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 18 October 2008

Kena Tag by a BEAR

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

---------------------

1.I'm A GIRL! astonished?
2.I'm sleepy and tired right now, about to doze off..
3.I adore chocolates. like seriously. period.
4. I get to emotional at times. TIMES.
5.I'm a shy person. I'm SERIOUS, believe me.
6.I'm very lazy, I procrastinate alot.. and SPM is coming! GAH!!
7.I'm a messy person?
8.I'm weird. =D
WHAT TO WRITE LA?
9.owh owh! I have low self-esteem. Wait. shoot. should have kept my mouth shut =X
blanking out..........
10.I'm currently in grade 7 piano.
11. I want to learn different languages, how to dance, how to bake.
12. I'm terrified of spm, but I can't get motivated, dude, I need HELP
13.I don't have a boyfriend.. ?? that counts right?
14. I want to get in TAYLOR next year.. TAYLOR YOU HEAR ME.
15.My favourite subjects are BIO, PHY, ENG, Maths. =D (that's a lie, there's more)
16.I am a very romantic person, and I hope my boyfriend will be too.. HAHAHA


I don't think I followed the rules.. HAHAHA..
whadahell.. don't mind me, I'm really sleep as I said before.. so off to bed, I have tuition tomorrow.. night =)

17. I CURSE!

!@#@%$&@$!@#!$^*^%#!@#

;)

No comments: