Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 27 September 2008

Period Through Trials


Things to motivate me, which nonetheless, did help a tinsy bit

It was moral I think. just briefing thru the text book for the akta and all those stuff..

highlighters are essential =p so are colour pens!

Can't do anything but highlight every possible information for sejarah. =p

The yummiest very filling blueberry cheese tart from baker's cottage. blueberry topping, cheese, blueberry filling and cheese at the bottom. heaven! especially eating it like 4-5 am.



some midnight snacks. haha

hot drinks to keep me warm and awake

Milooooo,, yummy

Last day of trials, which would be for chem. haha, I realise that I haven't take a picture of myself in uniform for quite some time =p so there you go, without tying my hair

ops, random, I love my longman chem =p

With hair tied


Brands Chicken, mummy bought for me. haha


One morning, the scenery was amazing.. With flash

Without flash in another route.

more back dated pictures to come !

No comments: