Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 23 September 2008

A little of something...

Something I wrote while doing phy 3.
was trying hard to concentrate, but this kept bothering me, and after I wrote it, ahh, can concentrate dy =p

This down here did not occur to me.. lol

At the age of 3 , he gave me a mud mask just because he watched it on TV.
At the age of 5, he gave me flowers from his mother's garden.
At the age of 8, we had a huge fight. He gave me a Sorry card as a peace offering.
At the age of 12, he gave me his trust.
At the age of 16, he gave me his jacket just because he didn't want me to catch a cold.
At the age of 19, he gave me his all time favourite teddy bead, Mr Mucker, just to cheer me up from the awful breakup.
At the age of 22, he gave me his heart.
and I, I gave him mine too..

haha, some of my friends say it's sweet... =p

well off to study BIO!!
2 more days left 2 more days left!!

No comments: