Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 27 September 2008

Gasoline at Langat Hill

I didn't know where all the food pictures went. =/ shucks.. never mind.

Went to Gasoline during one of the weekend during trials.. brother brought his gf and us there
say to help me 'relax' lol.

The scenery..


Very nice right?

Him and his gf



LOL you can laugh all you want. my bro la! he say open your eyes bigger! it's kinda hard you know when the flash comes.. so I did this. =p

haha, an idea i thought off

Me mummy and my 2nd bro.. =) his eyes is so small when everytime we take a picture, it would be 90% close.. ahha

Fooling around

Family picture,missing daddy, FEAR NOT! DADDY IS BACK FROM MYANMAR =)

the Lai sibling, I look funny, like my head is disconnected from my body. haha. but whatever.


Random

gosh, so lovey dovey la this coupple, ish. making me wish , I had a boyfriend now..

another idea of mine.

me playing .. =p

end picture.. this post is more of their pictures.. haha..

next up my nails =p

No comments: